This is the first version of my UHaul moving truck for my Portfolio course at Full Sail University. The model is not currently UV'd or Textured.
For my final week, I worked on all of the requested changes from my Professor. Those changes included less distorted shots, altering the white to be darker, and fixing the gas pump area. I also spent time adding rust and dirt on the truck and tires.
UHaul Final w/Lighting
This is where the UHaul truck is in my third week. I went back through the object to tweak the UV's and went a different direction with the design. I was also able to get the SketchFab preview to work.
This is what the truck looks like in Substance Painter. Notice the difference on the base of the truck and windshield wipers.
This week, I began the UV and texturing and my Game res version of the UHaul truck. For some reason, Sketchfab is having a hard time assigning my materials from Substance Painter.